Portugal Wales, the semi-final that no one would have expected at the start of these European Championships.
Portugal Wales, the match will be staged on Wednesday 6 to Lyon, kick-off at 21. The two teams have reached this challenge in different ways. We start from the surprise, or Wales. Bale and company have eliminated the most quoted Belgium thanks to a great recovery: the victory by 3 to 1 against the team Wilmots has further charged the environment. Dreaming does not cost anything at this point, because the team plays a decent football.
Portugal on the other hand looks against Belgium having beaten only on penalties Poland after 1 to 1-120 '. Again Nani and comrades fell behind and were able to reassemble. Lusitanian again lucky, but at the same time showed a fighting spirit. Portugal Wales, here is the probable line with which the teams should take the field. Santos should deploy a 4-1-3-2 formation. Rui Patricio in goal, Cédric Soares Pepe Jose Fonte in defense, Eloseu front of the defense, Renato Sanches João Mário João Moutinho in midfield, Cristiano Ronaldo and Quaresma in attack. Wales in the field with a 3-5-1-1. Hennessey in goal, Chester Williams Edwards in defense, Gunter Allen Ledley King Taylor in midfield, Bale before the lone striker Robson-Kanu.
PROBABLE LINE-UPS PORTUGAL WALES
PORTUGAL (4-1-3-2): Rui Patrício; Cédric Soares Pepe José Fonte; Eliseu; Renato Sanches João Moutinho João Mário; Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo Ricardo Quaresma. Coach: Santos
WALES (3-5-1-1): Hennessey; Chester Williams Edwards; Gunter Allen Ledley King Taylor; Bale; Robson-Kanu. Coach: Coleman
Portugal Wales, the prediction recommended by our editorial staff GOL YES
The bookmaker recommended for GOL YES is bet365 that share to 2.28, the highest market share. Do not miss the bonuses and prizes offered to all bettors by bet365. Here is the detailed analysis for our prediction:
- The Wales with 10 goals scored in 5 games has the second best European Championship attack. The average realization is 2 goals per game
- Bale is the vice capocannonieree of this match thanks to his 3 goals, assists and played decisive
- Portugal on the net 6 times in 5 races, at least one goal in the match Cristiano Ronaldo and company will always mark
- Cristiano Ronaldo still has a chance to overcome Platini in the total ranking of the Europeans markers. The great French striker scored 9 goals (all nell'ediziine 1984), Cristiano Ronaldo is at stake 8. missing a single goal. Against Wales may be a good time
- Wales in defense will not have available Davies and offensive midfielder Ramsey. Two heavy absences that could be decisive
- The defense of Portugal in 5 games has suffered 5 goals: exact average of one per game network
- Four goals conceded in five games is the tally of goals conceded by Wales almost a goal a game
Statistics and standings can be found here: Statistics and predictions Portugal - Wales